Junior Swim League (JSL) - North
Please read our Guidelines and Requirements
For swimmers ages 6-12 who can swim one length (25 yards) Freestyle and Backstroke and have some knowledge of Butterfly and Breaststroke. Advanced JSL is by coach recommendation only. This group is for swimmers who are looking for a more challenging program and can complete one length of all four strokes.
- For ages 6–12
- Taught by trained SwimMAC coaches
- Fosters teamwork and sportsmanship
- For swimmers who can Swim one pool length (25 yards) of Free and Back and swim Breast or Fly with some proficiency
- Evaluations are held the months of June, July, and August and throughout the year by appointment
- Classes held twice per week for 30–45 minutes
- Length of session varies per location
- Choose from early afternoons, evenings, weekdays, and weekends
JSL Clinics Calendar
Clinics are available to swimmers aged 6-17 who can swim 25 yards (1 lap) of all four strokes without stopping or pulling on lane lines
North Region Class Registration
All swimmers must have passed the G7 level of swim school or completed a successful evaluation.