- Cardiovascular endurance
- Muscular balance
- Improved back health
- Increased energy level
- Weight control
- Prevention of osteoporosis
- Positive mental health
- Opportunity to meet wonderful friends!
Unlimited Aqua-Aerobics/Shallow Water Class
- No Swimming Required
- Water Shoes are recommended but not required
- Cardio, Interval Training, and Muscle Work all rolled into a state-of-the-art all around workout!
Unlimited Muscle Strengthening and Flexibility Class
- Dry Land
- Supportive Shoes Required
- Stretching, Weight Training, Resistance Bands, Core, Back and Abdominal Strengthening, Muscle Balance
Charlotte Latin School
9850 Providence Rd
Charlotte, NC 28277
Begins Monday, August 29th
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 7:30a.m to 8:30 a.m.
Tuesday and Thursday 7:15a.m to 8:15 a.m.
2 ways to pay!
$220/Fall for Unlimited Classes (for Sept through Dec) Save $20, One week free for new members
$60/month for unlimited water and dry land classes $10/class for individual classes
Other registration info
- $15 Registration Fee for first time members, but waived if you register online
- New members must complete registration form and informed consent
- Make all checks payable to MAC
- Semester Tuition is due by September 10th. Monthly Tuition is Due by the 5th of each month
- Give tuitions to Marieta Smith or Teacher
- Snow plicy is to follow what Charlotte Latin School decides
- During holidays call Toni at 704-578-5592
- Please, no perfumes or perfume lotions as some people are allergic
- Talking during class is allowed during the first 15 minutes and during water-walk/swim breaks. Please respect the rights of other participants who wish to focus on results and hear the instructor. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Contact and Register
Director Toni Branner,
M.A. Exercise Physiologist
Certified Aqua-Aerobics Instructor
Cell: (704) 578-5592
Pool: (704) 856-5335