- Proper technique for all four strokes (Free, Back, Breast and Fly)
- Incorporating water safety and technique in each lesson
- A low ratio group lesson structure allowing for improvement and more individual attention
- Private and Semi-private lessons options to allow for a more customized plan for skill development
- Exposure to SwimMAC’s competitive team and coaches in action
Swimmers will have access to the Endless Pool (SwimMAC Training Center in South Charlotte). The smaller pool is heated to warm temps for younger swimmers while providing a quiet setting in a private room. It features adjustable current with mirrors on the pool floor/ceiling to provide excellent visible feedback to improve technique and make adjustments. It's a great learning environment for both new students and experienced swimmers. (Class sizes are limited to three swimmers.)
We offer swim opportunities beyond lessons; Junior Swim League, Teen Fit, competitive team, and Masters/Adult Fitness programs. There’s a SwimMAC program for all swimmers!
6 Months - 2 Years OldMiniMAC is a safe place for little swimmers to learn how to swim with the guidance of an adult* and instructors. Lessons will include water safety, along with songs, games and toys to build confidence and prepare for group lessons.
*An adult over the age of 17 must accompany the swimmer in the pool at all times
3 - 5 Years OldDesigned for ages 3 to 5 years, classes will help little ones feel relaxed in the water and meet milestones in the sport of swimming. Skills range from floating, kicking, breathing techniques, freestyle, and backstroke.
6 - 12 Years OldDesigned for ages 6 to 12 years, these classes focus on developing the skill set needed for swimming. Techniques learned include freestyle, side breathing, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly.