- Proper technique for all four strokes (Free, Back, Breast and Fly)
- Incorporating water safety and technique in each lesson
- A low ratio group lesson structure allowing for improvement and more individual attention
- Private and Semi-private lessons options to allow for a more customized plan for skill development
- Exposure to SwimMAC’s competitive team and coaches in action
Swimmers will have access to the Endless Pool (SwimMAC Training Center in South Charlotte). The smaller pool is heated to warm temps for younger swimmers while providing a quiet setting in a private room. It features adjustable current with mirrors on the pool floor/ceiling to provide excellent visible feedback to improve technique and make adjustments. It's a great learning environment for both new students and experienced swimmers. (Class sizes are limited to three swimmers.)
We offer swim opportunities beyond lessons; Junior Swim League, Teen Fit, competitive team, and Masters/Adult Fitness programs. There’s a SwimMAC program for all swimmers!
*An adult over the age of 17 must accompany the swimmer in the pool at all times