“Practice to Compete” – Athletes are taught progressive skills & drills in a variety of ways to prepare them for the present and senior level. They will learn race strategies and build upon practice habits & skill development.
- Swimmers will learn that outside-the-pool habits & decision-making will have an effect on meets as much as the day-to-day work they put into practices
- Athletes will compete at the local, state, regional, and potentially national level
- Progression of racing skills & strategy
- Character ownership & strength
- Development/exposure to variety of camp & championship experiences (team to national level)
- Performance prep (nutrition, rest, recovery, mental edge)